FILO | Traditional language revisited in a contemporary key
Traditional language revisited in a contemporary key. The name comes from a successful 1990s project and evokes family life.
1. FILÒ fusion oxidised lacquered cabinet doors, tall units and side panels and screen printed fumé glass. Tag matt absolute black lacquered handle. Matt absolute black lacquered aluminium grip profile and h.8 cm plinth. 20mm thick absolute black granite top with tranchè finish.
2. UP thermotreated eucalypt boiserie.
3. GAP matt black lacquered aluminium, flush fitting kitchen rack with integrated extractor hood.
4. CABINET fusion oxidised lacquered single block with internal furniture.
5. MOOVE thermotreated eucalypt snack counter.